Is this how it happens? Is this how it feels?
Alan Watts: What if money was no object? (x)
I needed this advice right now.
This is for each of you back home who don’t feel so great. This is exactly what I would say to you.
the best christmas gift you could ever give me
- a hoodie of yours
- a plane ticket to your house so i can hug your face
- a picture of you so i can pretend you’re next to me
- something that smells like you
- you know what
- just put yourself in a box
- i’d like that the best
is it normal if i’m at work yet all i can think about is adam jensen
just don’t start stealing people’s money and candy bars/trying to crawl through the vents and you’ll be fine <3
Baby polar bear being taken care of as it is taught how to walk.
WE HAVE TO WATCH THE POLAR BEARS.
Some better quality pics of Beardy (Matt’s birthday present)! I found my memory card as I’m cleaning my room tonight, and took a quick break to take these photos, and edit them real fast.
This is Beardy, Matt’s gift that I finished yesterday, just barely in the nick of time!
Happy Birthday <3
GODDAMNIT LUCIE - I WAS GOING TO GO TO BED.
I was tagged. Faaaack.
- Are you a dog person, or a cat person?
I suppose a dog person, as I have a dog, and not a cat. But I like cats too!
- If you could live in any other city in the world, where would you live?
Right now? Vancouver, British Columbia. It’s still in my province, and still in Canada. They have a great transit system, a pain clinic there too - so that’s really good for me, they have a bunch of parks I could take Leeter walking in, and it would just be really wonderful. I really want to live in Vancouver.
- Which celebrity would you like to be best friends with?
Omg, Jeremy Renner. I want to get subway, and take naps with him. I’m deadly serious. He could do my makeup for me, and we could do ridiculous bouncy walks on the red carpet together, and then go pass out somewhere. It’d be the best ever.
- Which ten celebrities would you like to be stuck in a zombie apocalypse with?
Uh, Idk. Christian Bale because he’s Batman. Chris Evans because he’s CAPTAIN FUCKING AMERICA. Tony Stark aka RDJ. uhhhh. that’s only three. Shit. fuck. I don’t know. MY BFF JEREMY RENNER. Sam Worthington when he was in terminator: salvation, LIAM FUCKING NEESON OMG. HOW COULD I FORGET LIAM NEESON. shame on me. shaaaame. uh. I should get some ladies on my team. hmmm. Evangeline Lilly because she’s from BC - represeeeentttttt~. Jodi Lyn O’Keefe because she’s the major HBIC on prison break. And Eva Green and Gemma Arterton because fuck you that’s why :|
- During this zombie apocalypse, what is your signature weapon of choice? What is the weapon of your celebrity best friend?
I probably would just be hiding like a little bitch that I am and hoping nothing eats me, ngl. I would keep the hideout tidy and make the food for everyone. that would be my job, because zombies scare me like nothing else, and I will probably have a nightmare tonight just from thinking about this, ngl.
AND HIS BADASS BOW AND ARROWS, DUH.
- What is your favourite dessert?
Gelatin-free dark chocolate mousse. omg, kill me now, so good. with a few raspberries? UGH. DEAD. JUST DEAD.
- Who inspires you most? Why?
To be honest, the other people who post in the crps tracked tag. You guys keep me going. I may not talk to you a lot, and you may not talk to me a lot, but I feel a kinship with you all, just because you all actually know how it feels.
- Do you play video games? If so, what is your favourite game?
I HAVE TO PICK A FAVE GAME? Oh shit. Deus Ex: Human Revolution, probably. Just for the character and plot and the graphics and the music and the EVERYTHING IS SO GOOD ;____; I love it all so muchhhh.
- What is the most recent movie you’ve seen that you liked?
Uh, in the theatre? Brave. But I’m seeing the new Spiderman movie tomorrow!
- What is your favourite quote from that movie?
Princess Merida: I want my freedom!
Queen Elinor: But are you willing to pay the price your freedom will cost?
- Do you have any stuffed animals? Which one is your favourite?
I do, I have a lot actually, haha. I used to(/still do a bit) collect the TY Beanie Babies as a kid, so I have a good lot of them, but my favourite is a teddy bear, I call Teddy (original I know), I got when I was two and a half for Christmas from my Grandma (my mom’s mom). She was basically one of my best friends growing up, and she passed away when I was twelve at the age of sixty-five, and it was really hard on me. So Teddy is my favourite, and I give him a good cuddle whenever I miss her, or I’m feeling really sad. He’s moulting though because he’s so old, so he’s sitting beside my bed and watches over me for the most part now. Currently, Teddy’s holding onto some money for me, and making sure I don’t spend it so I can go visit a certain someone for Halloween. A very important job.
my questions for you all -
- what is(are) your fave song(s) currently?
- are you currently reading anything, if so, what is it?
- are you enjoying the book? orrrr what is your fave color if you’re not reading anything right now.
- do you have any fun summer/winter plans?
- do you have any pets?
- if you could have any animal for a pet, which would you have?
- if you could go on an all expenses paid vacation right now, to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- do you like camping? why or why not?
- open your media player, what are the first ten songs that play?
- are you embarrassed by any of those songs? how come?
- how are you today? how’s your day gone?
tagged: ohshockhorror, dapperassdino, inanawkwardway, egosumdemens, ohcapmycap, clockworkcallie, discodalek, impossiblemonsieur, lodayphos, claytonyager, broke-mind
Welcome to Platform 9¾
1 / 4
Is this how a star falls?
23. almost vegan, food lover, tea appreciator. a terrible gamer. book collector, but kindle reader, currently as it is easier on my hands. photographer. music enthusiast. fangirl of all sorts. living with crps.
and this is my tumblr.